Friday, February 11, 2011

Volume 57: Local Natives

In trying to find the right post for today, I went back through what I've already posted and wanted to make sure I wouldn't do a repeat. Unless I'm skimming over it, I somehow never covered Local Natives before. I felt bad because by now they are more well known (which is a good thing, dont get me wrong) and couldn't figure out why I never posted them before.

Well luckily, here is as good of a video as you can find for any group. It comes from the well known "Take Away Show" variety and is 15 minutes long and it never disappoints. Local Natives play in all different locations, including on a merry-go-round (does it get any better?). Covering some of their best songs, including my favorite "Wide Eyes", this 15 minute set doesn't disappoint.

Local Natives / A take Away Show @ Route du Rock Hiver 2010 from Watch Your Steps on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment