Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Taken By Cars

Taken By Cars have described themselves as a Filipino indie rock band. They released their sophomore album, Dualist, a few months ago. After just listening to this album today, my initial thoughts are me wondering why I didn't listen to it sooner. It just excels from start to finish. There are no low points in the entire listening.

They seem to remind me of a more rock version of Eisly or even a second coming of The Cranberries. Obviously this is pretty high praise but it's well deserved as this album will prove. Below are a few tracks that really caught my ear. They all have their own unique sound while maintaining a similar vibe that allows for cohesion on the album.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post, really appreciate you sharing this. - ISA, bassist of TbC

    ReplyDelete