Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eskimo Joe

This is my first Saturday post and I figured it was appropriate since I've been slacking the last week or so due to me being out of town, but I am also bringing one of the best new albums in today's post so hopefully that will make up for the lack of posting recently.

I found myself laughing when I knew I had to post Eskimo Joe because they are ANOTHER Australian act. I'm starting to lose count on all the amazing Australian bands in today's indie scene. I'm quite confident that a music festival of only Australian indie acts would be able to fill a weekend without boredom.

Their new album Ghosts of the Past, came out a couple of weeks ago and it's been hard for me to stop playing it. With it having so many great tracks, I am also having trouble picking out my favorite song. But I'd like to think that's a good problem to have. It may be hard to find here in the States, so head over to their site, http://eskimojoe.bigcartel.com/, and you can easily get it from there. So below are a couple of tracks from the album to give you a taste of the greatness.



No comments:

Post a Comment