Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Airborne Toxic Event

I told myself I would never post a band twice. Mainly because there is just so much music out in the world today that it would take a long time to give all of them their properly deserved credit. But then I ran across these videos in TATE's e-newsletter and knew they had to be posted. So I apologize for repeating an artist.

So there were two videos that caught my attention in this newsletter. One being an acoustic version of their newest song "Changing", and by acoustic I mean they play it on a city bus. The other is a cover and they give the explanation behind the song which you definitely need to hear. So enjoy them and share them with friends.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the changing song. Pretty tight they did the video and song on a bus to. Did they play that live at the beacham show? I think I may start listening to some more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they did play Changing.

    ReplyDelete