Friday, October 29, 2010

Volume 30: Neon Trees

I recently got to see Neon Trees live and was pretty impressed by them. I was only familiar with about 3 of their songs and they ended up playing their whole album, Habits (only has 8 songs). Even though Animals is their most popular song, the one from all the vegas commercials, the one I like the best is In The Next Room.

Also seeing it live helped form my opinion because Tyler really sang well and hit some crazy notes. It starts out with this sweet jazz/burlesque rift then it gets into the chorus and Tyler really gets into his vocals. I'll also post a video I took from their show I went to in the comments section.

Make sure to comment on whether or not you've A) heard of it or not B) liked it or not and C) whether you would listen to more of the artist.

2 comments:

  1. here is a video i took from the show in Orlando: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqtB32M7hE0&hd=1

    ReplyDelete