Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Volume 28: The National

If you haven't heard of The National by this point, then you are past due and need to hurry up and catch up. Alligator, Boxer, High Violet, & Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers all have their fair share of good songs so don't skip over any album. They are actually in town tomorrow night, but due to a $40 ticket price I won't be going. It saddens me that I can't go because they put on a great show.

I picked Afraid of Everyone from their live Letterman appearance, which is probably one of the top Late Show performances I've ever seen. Speaking of which, does anyone get better artists than Letterman? (besides the obvious Fallon since he has The Roots EVERY NIGHT, which is amazing) Enjoy.

Make sure to comment on whether or not you've A) heard of it or not B) liked it or not and C) whether you would listen to more of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment