Monday, September 20, 2010

Volume 20: Florence + The Machine

I'm not one who listens to the radio, all I ever use is my ipod and frequent other blogs and message boards for new music. I say this because I feel like Florence + The Machine are blowing up. I watched maybe five total minutes of the VMAs and noticed Florence got to perform, so I don't know if they are blowing up or not but that's probably a good sign.

Since I saw that, I figured I'd post a live version of Dog Days Are Over, this one being from Coachella. It will truly let you appreciate Florence's voice, which I happen to like a lot. Her voice is in the same mold of Kate Nash and Regina Spektor which are two great fellow female singers.

Make sure to comment on whether or not you've A) heard of it or not B) liked it or not and C) whether you would listen to more of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment