Sunday, August 22, 2010

Volume 4: The Hold Steady

One of the better rock bands out right now. The lead vocals, Craig Finn, are a very distinct sound and take some getting used to. Once you do get used to his voice, they truly are a great band.


Make sure to comment on whether or not you've A) heard of it or not B) liked it or not and C) whether you would listen to more of the artist.

(ps: sorry about this video, Hold Steady doesn't have an official video so this is just some fan made video but it's much better quality than the live videos)

1 comment:

  1. I like their sound and I actually like his voice. It all comes together a little messily though. I don't really like the choice of lyrics at some points, but then in the two times I listened to the song I still have no idea what it's about.

    I enjoy listening to new songs, cool blog!

    ReplyDelete