Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hip Hop Wednesday: Volume 1: The Roots & Monsters of Folk

Every Wednesday will be a hip hop addition to your music library. So here we go with the first edition of Hip Hop Wednesday:

Two of my favorite artists, The Roots & Monsters of Folk, get together to bring one of the best hip hop songs in quite some time. The original song, Dear God (which I'll put a link for in the comments section), by Monsters of Folk has been on my playlist for awhile, but when I heard The Roots' version I was stunned. Hope everyone likes it as much as I do.

Make sure to comment on whether or not you've A) heard of it or not B) liked it or not and C) whether you would listen to more of the artist.


1 comment:

  1. Here is Monsters of Folk's Dear God:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BnFowzj9ck

    ReplyDelete