Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pegasus Bridge

So I've been whistling and humming a tune all day. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Couldn't remember any lyrics so that I could look it up. Finally about 15 minutes ago it struck me, it was "Yoko" by Pegasus Bridge. I have had it on a loop since then and am just remembering how great of a song this is. The opening synthesizer is what has been in my head all day, meanwhile I could only hum the rhythm of the lyrics because the words escaped me at the time. That was until I saw the song title in my iTunes and immediately recalled the "Yoko, said, 'Oh no.'" lyric.

So hopefully a couple of days after your listening of this, you will be humming it as well. Fortunately you'll remember what it is and won't have to go through the agony of not knowing throughout an entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment